Reporting to our Petroleum Manager, responsibilities include:
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program
- Providing exceptional service to our Members and Guests and living by our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
- General Fuel Deliveries
- Dispensing of Fuel
- Pre-load Planning
- Light truck maintenance
- Other projects and assignments as required
This position requires a Class 1 license as well as some heavy Lifting of product up 50 lbs.
As a Team Member, you will also contribute to living our Corporate Values of Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility and Community.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. If you demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
Be a part of an organization that makes a difference! 100% locally owned and operated in the communities that we serve; Westview Co-op supports a number of local charities and community organizations. Westview Co-op offers a and supportive work environment, as well as an Employee Family Assistance Program, Service Recognition Programs and a Retail Purchase Rebate program.
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for further development and advancement within Westview Co-op and the Co-operative Retailing System. To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!