We invite applications for an Estimator to join our Team out of our Hanna Building Supplies location.
The Team Member will perform a variety of responsibilities in the operation, ensuring alignment with our Core Values and Brand.
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program
- Providing World Class Service to our Members and Guests and living our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto and sharing product knowledge
- Coordinate and order special inventory
- Provide estimates for building projects and close sales
- Working with CASM (Computer Assisted Shelf Management)
- General deliveries as required
- Operating our point of sale terminals
- General merchandising and accurate ordering of product
- Other projects and responsibilities will be assigned.
A Class 5 Driver's License is required.
This is a full-time position with hours per week depending on operational requirements. This will include morning, evenings and weekends.
As a Team Member, this person will also contribute to living our Corporate Values of Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility and Community.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Previous experience with estimating/construction and retail/Guest experience is preferred, however we welcome candidates with a combination of relevant experience and/or education. Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- World Class Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for further development and advancement within Westview Co-op and the Co-operative Retailing System. To be a part of our exciting story, apply today!