The Bakery Team Member will perform a variety of responsibilities in the operation, ensuring alignment with our Core Values and Brand.
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program (including Food Safety)
- Providing World Class Service to our Members and Guests and living our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
- Production, packaging, and merchandising of product
- Food preparation with a focus on baking of product
- Accurate ordering and receiving of product
- Ensure high level of image and cleanliness in line with our Brand expectations
- Other projects and assignments as required
This position requires the use of equipment such as ovens and slicers, as well as heavy lifting of product.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Previous experience with baking preferred, however we welcome candidates with a combination of relevant experience and/or education. Candidates would demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- Exceptional Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
Able to work days, evenings and weekends.