The Team Member will perform a variety of responsibilities in the operation, ensuring alignment with our Core Values and Brand.
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program and promoting a culture of safety
- Providing world class service to our Members and Guests and living by our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
- Load/unload product as needed
- General deliveries
- Ensure high level of store image in line with our Brand expectations
- Other projects and assignments as required
This position requires the use of equipment, as well as heavy lifting of product. A Class 5 Driver’s License is required. A Class 3 license is a benefit.
This is a part-time position approximately 16-24 hours per week depending on operational requirements.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- World Class Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others