The Team Member will perform a variety of responsibilities in the operation, ensuring alignment with our Core Values and Brand.
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op’s Health and Safety Program
- Providing World Class Service to our Members and Guests and living our Brand expectations through our “You’re at Home Here” motto
- Operating our point of sale terminals
- General merchandising of product
- Accurate ordering of product
- Working with CASMS (Computer Assisted Shelf Management)
- Ensure high level of store image in line with our Brand expectations
- Other projects and assignments as required
This position requires the use of equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and stock carts, as well as heavy lifting of product.
We are looking for a positive, approachable and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Previous experience with in home and building supplies is preferred, however we welcome candidates with a combination of relevant experience and/or education. Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- World Class Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
Able to work days, evenings and weekends.