Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the Communities we serve.
This program also includes Community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations
- Not-for-profit Community groups and youth organizations
- Educational events for youth
- Community groups working towards improving a specific Community space
How it works
- Complete the online application form a minimum of one month in advance of your event.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Westview Co-op Limited. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Co-op’s Values.
Westview Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Westview Co-op, like other Community-Minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of one month to review your requests and respond. Westview Co-op uses every effort available to assist in as many Community events and organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.